What is the meaning of the hadeeth “Do not inveigh against time (waqt) for Allaah is time (waqt)”?
Is the saying “Do not curse time for Allah is time” authentic from the Rasool’s sayings ? If so, how do you interpret this ? I am confused about this issue.
Praise be to Allaah.
The word used in the hadeeth is not waqt (= time), but dahr (= time, vicissitudes of time) [this element of confusion may stem from translation of the question into Arabic]. This hadeeth was narrated by Muslim (5827) from Abu Hurayrah.
Other versions of the hadeeth are:
“Do not inveigh against time (al-dahr), for Allaah is time”
“Let not any one of you say, ‘Woe to time,’ for Allaah is time”
“Allaah says, ‘The sons of Adam offend Me and say, Woe to time, but they should not say Woe to time. I am time, I alternate the night and the day, and if I willed, I could seize them both.’”
With regard to the meaning of the hadeeth, al-Nawawi said:
They said: this is a metaphor, because the Arabs used to inveigh against time when disasters such as death, old age, loss of money, etc., happened. They would say, ‘Woe to time’ and other phrases cursing or inveighing against time. So the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Do not inveigh against time for Allaah is time’, i.e., do not inveigh against the One Who brings about those disasters, for that will be directed towards Allaah, for He is the One Who causes them to happen. Time (al-dahr) means al-zamaan (time) which cannot do anything in and of itself, for it is just one of the things that have been created by Allaah.
The meaning of the phrase “for Allaah is time” means that He is the One Who causes those events and accidents to happen, and He is the Creator of all that happens. And Allaah knows best.
(Sharh Muslim, 15/3)
It should be noted that “time” (al-dahr) is not one of the Names of Allaah; it is attributed to Allaah in the sense that He created it and is controlling it, i.e., He is the Creator of time. Some phrases in the same hadeeth also indicate this, as when He says, “It is in My Hand, I alternate the night and the day.” The One Who alternates and the thing which is alternated cannot be one and the same; there is the One Who alternates – i.e., Allaah – and the thing which is alternated – i.e., time, which Allaah controls as and when He wills.
See: Fataawa al-‘Aqeedah by Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, 1/163
Al-Haafiz Ibn Katheer said, in his Tafseer of the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):
“And they say: “There is nothing but our life of this world, we die and we live and nothing destroys us except Ad‑Dahr (time)” [al-Jaathiyah 45:24]
Al-Shaafa’i, Abu ‘Ubaydah and others said, in their commentary on the hadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), “Do not inveigh against time for Allaah is time” – During the Jaahiliyyah, if some difficulty, trial or disaster befell them, the Arabs would say ‘Woe to time’, attributing those events to time and inveighing against it. But the One Who brought those events to pass is Allaah, so it was as if they were inveighing against Allaah, may He be glorified, because in fact He was the One Who caused those things to happen. So it was forbidden to inveigh against time in this manner, because Allaah is Time, i.e., He is the One lWho is controlling it, but the Arabs were attributing those events to Time.
This is the best of the comments made in the Tafseer of this hadeeth, and this is what is meant. And Allaah knows best.
(Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 4/152)
Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah preserve him) was asked about the ruling on inveighing against time. He replied:
Inveighing against time may be divided into three categories:
1. Where the intention is to convey information without blaming or condemning. This is permissible, such as when a person remarks, “We are suffering from the heat (or the cold) today” and the like, because deeds are judged according to their intentions, and in this case a person is merely describing what is happening without expressing discontent.
2. Where a person inveighs against time as the cause of events, as if by inveighing against it he means that time is what causes things to alternate between good and bad. This is shirk akbar (major form of shirk) because when a person attributes events to something other than Allaah, this means that he believes that there is another creator alongside Allaah.
3. Where a person inveighs against time but believes that the One who causes things to happen is Allaah, but he inveighs against time because of the bad things that happened. This is haraam because it is contrary to the sabr (patience) that is required, but it is not kufr because the person does not inveigh directly against Allaah. If he were to inveigh directly against Allaah, he would be a kaafir
(Fataawaa al-‘Aqeedah, 1/197)
Other reprehensible expressions which people utter include cursing the hour or the day on which a certain bad thing happened, and so on. This is a sin because it is cursing and improper speech, and because this is cursing something which does not deserve to be cursed. What has the hour or the day done wrong? Nothing apart from the fact that the events happened then, but they are only created things which have no control over anything and cannot be held to blame. If a person inveighs against time, this reflects on the Creator of time. The Muslim should be above speaking in such a foolish and improper manner. And Allaah is the One Whose help we seek
Whoever curses time has wronged Allah
It is a common practice among the people to curse, degrade or attribute evil to time, if something displeasing occurs at a certain time. They will curse that day, month or year. Time, however, is not responsible for the occurrence of events. Deeds are only performed in it (i.e., the time). The One, Who Controls and Decrees all events is Allah. When one curses time, he is either, actually cursing Allah, Who governs all events, or he is ascribing occurrence of events to the time – and in doing so, he commits Shirk. The Prophet (sallallahu aliahi wa-sallam) said, ‘Allah said, ‘The son of Adam wrongs me for, he curses ad-Dahr (the time); though I am ad-Dahr (the time), in My Hands are all things, and I cause the revolution of day and night.” [Saheeh al-Bukharee] in another narration, ‘Do not abuse ad-Dahr (time), for Allah is ad-Dahr.’ [Saheeh Muslim]
Ash-Shafa’ee, Abu Ubaydah, and several other Imams of Tafseer explained the meaning of the above Hadeeth saying, ‘During the time of Jahiliyah (ignorance), when an affliction, a calamity or disaster struck them, the Arabs used to say, ‘Woe to ad-Dahr (time)! So they used to blame such incidents on ad-Dahr, cursing ad-Dahr in the process. Surely, it is Allah, the Exalted and Most Honored, Who causes these (and all) things to happen. This is why when they cursed ad-Dahr, it was as if they were cursing Allah, Himself, since truthfully He causes all incidents to happen. Therefore, abusing ad-Dahr was prohibited due to this consideration, for it was Allah, Whom they meant by abusing ad-Dahr,…’ This is the best explanation for this subject, and it is the desired meaning. And Allah knows best. We should mention that Ibn-Hazm and those of the Zahiriyyah like him made an error when they used this Hadeeth to include ad-Dahr among Allah’s most beautiful Names.’ [See, Tafseer Ibn Katheer under the Tafseer of the verse, (45): 24]
‘It is not considered cursing time to describe the years as difficult or to describe the day as black (i.e. dreary, sad), or the months as unfortunate, and similar statements. The reason is that this is restricted, meaning this is the day that he (the person) was unfortunate, or this is the day that he was bleak or dismal. Thus, the meaning of this is to describe what happened in that time, and that from his description was such-and-such, meaning, this person who is speaking. So actually, he is describing his condition and he is not describing the time with praise or reviling it.’ [Ghayatul-Murid fi-Sharh Kitab at-Tawheed by Shaikh Ibn Abdul-Aziz ibn Muhammad Ibn Ibraheem Aali Shaikh]
Kitaab At-Tawheed, Chapter: 43
Whoever Curses Time Wrongs Allah
Allah , says:
” And they say: “There is nothing but our life in this world: We die and we live and nothing destroys us except time.“ And they have no knowledge of it, they only conjecture” (Qur’an 45:24)
Allah , Most Glorified, Most High, informs us in this verse about the disbelieving dahris1 from among the Arabs and others, who do not believe in any life, save the life of this world, nor in the Rabb and Creator, Allah , Most High. They believe that nothing causes death except the passage of time. Then Allah , Most Glorified, Most High, refutes their claims, saying that they have absolutely no evidence for what they claim, but instead, depend upon surmise and their own vain opinions.
Benefits Derived From This Verse
1. That attributing good or evil to the passage of time is a sign of atheism.
2. Confirmation of a life after death for mankind.
3. That ad-dahr (time) is not one of Allah’s Names.
Relevance of This Verse to the Subject of the Chapter
That the verse rejects those who attribute events to time, for they commit a great wrong against Allah .
Relevance of This Verse to the Subject of Tawheed
That it rejects those who attribute events to time, because in so doing, they are ascribing a partner to Allah , for it is He, Alone Who decrees what will be and what will not be.
It is authentically reported on the authority of Abu Hurairah (ra) that the Prophet said: “Allah , Most Blessed, Most High, says: “The son of Adam wrongs Me: He curses time, though I am time: In My Hands are all things and I cause the night to follow the day.” 2 In another narration, He says: “Do not curse time, for verily, time is Allah .”
Allah , Most Glorified, Most High informs us in this Hadith Qudsi, that man commits a great wrong against Allah when he curses time and attributes the occurrence of events to it, for Allah is the Rabb of time and the Disposer of affairs and it is by His Qadr that events take place. Therefore to curse time is to curse the Owner of time.
In the second narration, the Prophet forbids us from cursing time, saying that Allah is the Owner of time and the Disposer of it and all events and affairs, and this is confirmation of what was reported in the preceding Hadith Qudsi.
Benefits Derived From This Hadith
1. The forbiddance of cursing time.
2. That no actions may be attributed to time.
Relevance of This Hadith to the Subject of the Chapter
That it proves that to curse time is to commit a great wrong against Allah .
Relevance of This Hadith to the Subject of Tawheed
That the Hadith proves that cursing time is a great wrong against Allah , because those who do so believe that it is time which causes events to take place and this is shirk in Tawheed Ar-Ruboobiyyah, for it is Allah , Alone Who determines events.
1. Dahris: An atheistic sect among the Arabs, their views are widely held in the West today: There is no God, no Resurrection, no punishment, no reward etc., etc.
Islamic Exorcism and Evil Eye or Nazar
The evil eye is the name for a sickness or misfortune transmitted, usually with or without intention, by someone who is envious, jealous, and covetous or even a pious person from among man or jinn. MashAllah, it could affect children, adults, livestock, and any kind of materialistic items, and the most vulnerable are the very young, the wealthy and the beautiful. To cast out an evil eye its not necessary to see the victim, the evil-eye can be transmitted even just by visualizing or imagining or even with a very limited description of the target person for example a person can cast-out an evil eye even on himself just by imagining or while look at himself in the mirror or even a blind person can cast out an evil eye just by visualizing the target person or a mother could herself un- intentionally cast out a evil eye on her child..etc. Our Prophet[SAW] has therefore advised us to recite ‘MashaAllah’, to prevent the casting-out an evil eye, therefore one should say ‘MashaAllah’ when praising or looking at anyone or any thing with excitement, in-order to avoid casting an evil eye to them.
Proof of Evil Eye / Nazar in Quran and Hadith
“..And from the evil of the envier when he envieth.”[Quran Surah Al Falaq 113]
Prophet(SA) said: “The evil eye is real, and if anything were to overtake the divine decree (al-qadar) it would be the evil eye.” [Muslim]
General Symptoms of Nazar[Evil Eye]
Primary symptoms of evil eye are feelings of physical and/or emotional tiredness, unexplained bad luck or un-favorable incidences and illness. It is thought to cause drowsiness, drooping eyelids, listlessness, fatigue, weariness, lack of concentration, restlessness, discomfort, cramps, convulsions, headaches, hiccoughs, clumsiness, stomachaches, dry coughs, diarrhea, itching, hair loss, dry skin vomiting, the drying up of the milk of nursing mothers and livestock, problems with the blood and eyesight, impairment of sexual activity, impotence, sterility, disorders in menstruation, problems in pregnancy and childbirth, deficient breast milk, mastitis, and among babies and young children, incessant crying and fretting, a baby’s refusal to suckle or drink milk and other symptoms include lack of rain, the drying up of wells, the withering of fruit, sudden loss to business, and so on.
Treatment by Amal-e-Shariah or Holy Ritual against Evil Eye or Nazar
Step1 : Amal to make one i.e the healer or exorcist or any pious person doing the exorcism “Spiritually Strong” before the main Amal for treatment. Recite the following 40 x to 100x, more the recitation more will our amal be powerful and strong, InshaAllah.
- Any Istiqfar -40 x – easy one – ‘Astaghfirullaahi wa ‘atoobu e-lay-h
- Third Kalimah or Tasbai Fatimah – 40 x – Subhaanal-laahi Walhamdu-Lillaahi, wa laa ilaa-ha ill-lal-laahu wallahu Akbar
- BISMILLAAHI YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM YA ZAL JALAALI WAL IKRAM YA ARHAMAR RAHEMEEN. AMEEN. YA RABBIL ‘A-LAMEEN – 40X
- Any Darood -40x – easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad
Step 2: The exorcist should ask the patient to make wadhu first, then the exorcist should place his right hand on the forehead of the patient and recite the following.
- Auzubillaah hi Mi-nash Shyataan Ir-rajeem BisMillaah Ir-Rah-maan Ir-Ra-heem -1x
- Any Darood -3x – easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad
- Dua/Intention: YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM YA ZAL JALAALI WAL IKRAM YA ARHAMAR RAHEMEEN In the name of Allah I give you in protection (of Allah) from every thing that pains you, from every thing and the (evil) eye, self-indulgence and the jealous. In the name of Allah I give you in protection (of Allah) Allah is the greatest, and His might is the mightiest – 3x
- Surah Al-Fatiha – 3x
- Aytul Kursi – 3x
- Last three Surah’s / last three Quls – 7x to 21x each [preferably 21x for beginners in this field]
- Recite – ‘A’oozu bi-ka-li-maa-til-laa-hit-taam-maati min sharri maa kha-laq Wa-la-huw-la Wala-khu-wa-ta El-la-bil-la-hil-‘Ali-yil-‘Azeem [I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah from the evil of what He has created and there is no Power or Might except Allah; the High, the Great] – 7x to 21x [preferably 21x for beginners in this field]
- Recite in Arabic last verse of Surah Rahmaan -101x
- Any Darood -3x – easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad
- Blow 3x times on the patient and also 3x times on some water and olive or blackseed oil [the quantity of water and oil should be sufficient enough to be used for about 7 days]. Remember every blow should be powerful and with full force.
- Ask the patient to drink some water and wash himself or make wadhu with the recited water [adding few more glasses of normal water] and also anoint him self with the recited oil daily.
- The patient should drink and wash himself with the recited water and also anoint himself with the recited oil for at least one week, till he looks normal.
- Repeat this procedure whenever necessary or after a week or if the victims runs out of recited water or recited oil.
Remember even if your pet or plantations or farm or land or house is suspected of being under the effect of ‘Evil Eye’, the recited water should be regularly sprayed on them all daily till things look normal.
Solve all your problems using Ayat E Kareema ( Reciting Tasbi E Yunus 125000 times)
Posted by islamicexorcism on June 13, 2010
In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent, The most Merciful ! The famous dua which is known as Tasbi E Yunus – La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin (There is none worthy of Worship besides You, You are far exalted and above all weaknesses, Surely, I’ am from among the wrongdoers) that was recited by Hazrat Yunus AS inside the belly of the fish/whale is described in Surah Al-Anbiya (21) verses 87 and 88 as follows: “And remember Zun-nun, when he departed in wrath: He imagined that We had no power over him! But he cried through the depths of darkness, There is no god but thou: glory to thee: I was indeed wrong! So We listened to him: and delivered him from distress: and thus do We deliver those who have faith.”[21: 87-88]
Word of Caution: Many people recite Tasbi Yunus incorrectly as “Inni kuntum” instead of “Inni kuntu”.
Incorrect: La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntum minaz-zalimin
Correct: La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin
This dua / tasbi is very beneficial and virtuous as it includes three important and essential acts prescribed in Islam
1. Expression of Tauheed(Oneness of Allah) in La ilaha illa anta[There is none worthy of Worship besides You]: There are various hadith that explain the virtues and benefits of this expression, we get to know that, all messengers beginning from Adam AS to our last Prophet SAW were sent to this world with the common message of ‘Kalima Tauheed’, it is this kalimah that is the means of salvation for us in this world and the hereafter, it is only though this Kalima that we would qualify for the intercession of our Prophet SAW in the hereafter, it is through this Kalima we get freedom from punishments and hardships of the hereafter, it is this Kalima that is key to all the doors of Paradise, it is this Kalima that overweight’s all the deeds on the Scale of deeds, it is through this Kalimah we would be granted the blessed vision of Allah in the hereafter, it is this Kalimah that is declared as the best Zikar of Allah, it is this Kalima that reaches Allah directly without any barriers, it is this Kalimah that strengthens our faith and free’s us from the greatest sin of shirk and no Muslim is a Muslim without understanding and proclaiming this expression, therefore, from this we get to know the high benefits and virtues associated with this expression.
2. Glorification of Allah in Subhanaka[You are far exalted and above all weaknesses]: Again there are several benefits of reciting this expression, some that have been mentioned in hadith are: “Subhanallaah” is one of Allah’s dearest words, it is from the words that Allah has chosen for His angels, for every recitation a tree is planted in paradise, this word fills half the scale of deeds, for every letter contained in the expression about 10 virtues are recorded, the reward of one recitation is more than Mount Uhud, for every recitation 20 virtues are recorded and 20 sins are erased, there are mentioned as every lasting deeds and with its recitation, the sins fall like leaves fall from trees. These benefits derived from few hadith are sufficient to explain the high status of this expression in the sight of Allah SWT.
3. Seeking Forgiveness in Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin[Surely, I’ am from among the wrongdoers] compromises an acknowledgment of sin, which in turn includes a humble request of forgiveness. Allah declares in the Quran that “Surely Allah loves those who turn unto him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves.”[2:222] and definitely, the people who Allah loves would be the ones who would be blessed with his Mercy, Kindness and Peace. This fact is also confirmed by our Propher[SAW] in one of traditions narrated by Ibn `Abbas (RA) in which he reported: The Prophet of Allah (SAW) said, ‘If anyone constantly seeks pardon (from Allah), Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress and relief him from every anxiety, and will provide sustenance for him from where he expects not.'[Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah and Ahmad]. Few other benefits of seeking forgiveness are highlighted in Surah Nuh (71) verses 10 to 12 in which Allah says” Saying: Ask forgiveness from your Lord; for He is Oft-Forgiving; He will send rain to you in abundance; Give you increase in wealth and sons; and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers (of flowing water)”. From this we can conclude that, the act of seeking forgiveness is vital and essential to overcome distress and for achieve great success in both the worlds.
The benefits of reciting Tasbi E Yunus is highlighted in the following hadith:
1. Sa’d Ibne Malik RA narates: I heard Prophet SAW Saying: Should I not inform you of Allah’s Greatest Name (Isme Azam) when dua is invoked with it, it is accepted and what is asked for thought it is given? This is the supplication through which Yunus AS called Allah from within three darkness. This is as under:La ilaha illa anta,Subhanaka,Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin (There is no god but You, You are far exalted and above all weaknesses, and I was indeed the wrongdoer). A man asked: O Rasulullah, Is this dua special for Yunus AS or for all the believers? Prophet SAW said: Have you not heard the words of Allah(in the Quran):”And We delivered Yunus(AS) of his distress, thus We grant deliverance to all believers[Quran]”. Rasulullah SAW said: When any Muslim makes dua with these words during his illness 40 times and then, if he dies of that disease, he is granted the reward of a martyr and if he recovers from that disease, then all his sins are forgiven. [Mustadrak Hakim]
2. Sa’d ibn Waqas (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said, “The supplication made by the Companion of the Fish (Prophet Yunus (as)) in the belly of the fish was (the above). If any Muslim supplicates in these words, his supplication will be accepted/responded to.” In another report, Prophet[SAW] says “I know words that will cause Allah to remove one’s distress. These are the words (of supplication) of my brother Yunus[AS] “[at-Tirmidhi; an-Nisa’I, al-Hakim]
Method of recitation: To solve any problem or to overcome any difficulty, after making a common intention, this dua (Tasbi E Yunus) should be recited continuously at any time as much as possible, till the problem is resolved.
If a person is suffering from blackmagic, spells, jinn or any sickness/disease and dosen’t know what to do and has no one to help him, such a person should daily after every obligatory salaat/prayers place his hand over the chest and recite- ‘A-oo-zo-billaah,‘A-oo-zo-billaah,‘A-oo-zo-billaah Be Haqqe La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin – 40x and then blow it on his chest 3x and then over his hands 3x and he should sweep his hands all over the body from head to toe, inshaAllah this will not only strengthen his faith but will also create a protective shield around the body and cure the magic and the sickness.
AMAL of Ayat E Kareema
The amal of Ayat E Kareema consists of reciting Tasbi E Yunus ( that Prophet Yunus AS recited in the Belly of the whale) about 125000 times with one common purpose and intention over a period of time. This amal could be done by a single person individually over a period of days and weeks or could be done in a group in a single sitting or over a period of time till the count of 125000 is complete. The count of 125000 has been prescribed by various saints of Allah based on their wisdom and experience, and MashaAllah several people have benefited from this amal, so InshaAllah, through this amal one could fulfill any need or resolve any problems like:
1. Fulfill any valid and lawful need.
2. Overcome any difficulty.
3. Marriage issues.
4. Fulfillment of heavy debts, overcome poverty and financial issues and for richness and wealth.
5. To overpower enemies.
6. To find good job or employment.
7. To win a court’s case.
8. Release from imprisonment.
9. To get Children.
10. Overcome famine and drought.
11. For Rain.
12. Defeat and overpower enemies and tyrant leaders.
13. Treat deadly incurable disease and sickness.
14. Cure any type or kind of magic.
15. To drive out any type and any number of Jinn’s from the body or homes.
16. To halt and stop the magicians / sorcerer’s and his helpers from causing harm by redoing the magic and casting new spells.
The amal can be completed in any number of days according to ones convenience. One easy way is that, if one single person is doing this amal he can recite Tasbi E Yunus 2500x per day, in this way the amal will take about 50 days to complete if done every day.
A simple way of doing this in a group is as follows..
• Auzubillaah hi Mi-nash ShYataan Ir-rajeem BisMillaah Ir-Rah-maan Ir-Ra-heem -3x [Every person should do this]
• ‘Astaghfirullaah,‘Astaghfirullaah, ‘Astaghfirullaah, La Elaaha illal laahu Mohammadur Rasool-ul-laah Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -20x [Every person should do this to spiritually strengthen himself]
• Surah Fatiha 1x, Surah Iqlas 3x [Every person should do this]
• Make common Intention/Dua depending on the situation. [Every person should do this]
• Any Darood -easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -11x [Every person should do this]
• Recite – La ilaha illa anta,Subhanaka,Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin – 125000x [Shared by people in a group]
• Any Darood -easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -11x [Every person should do this]
• Raise your hands and recite the dua and ask Allah to fullfill your request !- 7x [Dua should be done in group for a specific purpose or cause]
• In case this amal is being done to treat deadly disease or for strong cases of sihir or jinn’s, every member reciting this tasbi/dua should blow 3x with full force into huge can of drinking water which could be used by the victim for drinking, washing and spraying(on the body and house of the victim).
If there are about 4 people in a group and every person recites this tasbi 2500x this amal can be complted in about 12 days and on the last day the remaining 5000 can be recited to complete the count of 125000.
FullFill Any Need using Tasbi E Yunus
This is a simple and very effective amal that should be done for 11 days daily without any breaks, InshaAllah, any dua or request will be accepted by Allah SWT due to the immense blessings contained in this amal.
1. Auzubillaah hi Mi-nash ShYataan Ir-rajeem BisMillaah Ir-Rah-maan Ir-Ra-heem -3x
2. ‘Astaghfirullaah,‘Astaghfirullaah, ‘Astaghfirullaah, La Elaaha illal laahu Mohammadur Rasool-ul-laah Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -20x
3. Make Intention/Dua depending on the situation.
4. Any Darood -easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -11x
5. La ilaaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin.[La ilaaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin] -1100x
6. Raise up your hands for Dua and recite – Surah Fatiha 1x , Surah Iqlaas 3x and do dua for your need.
7 Any Darood -easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -11x
8. Make Intention/Dua depending on the situation.
9. Repeat this amal for atleast 11 days without any gaps or breaks, InshaAllah the dua will be answered by then.